Here's how to install a gas oven:
1. After stacking each layer of furnace, connect it with the connecting piece.
2. The right side of the oven shall be above 200MM from the wall, the back side and the left side shall be above 100MM from the wall.
3. Exhaust fans should be installed in the workshop to ensure adequate air circulation.
4. Connect the gas pipe of each layer to live connection, and connect with liquefied gas or pipeline natural gas, especially remind you that you should not use pipeline gas made of coal, commonly known as water gas, or it will cause danger.After that, for safety reasons, we can lather the joints to check for air leakage.
5. Connect the normal ac power supply.