To bag packing machine performance characteristics
1, easy to operate, PLC control, with touch screen human-machine interface control system, easy to operate
2, frequency conversion speed regulation, the machine USES frequency conversion speed regulation device, in the specified range can be adjusted at will.
3, automatic detection function, such as do not open the bag or the bag is not complete, do not add material, do not heat seal, the bag can be used again, do not waste materials, for users to save production costs.
4, safety device, when the working pressure is not normal or heating pipe failure, alarm will be prompted.
5. Horizontal bag-feeding mode, the bag-storage device can store more packaging bags, with low requirements on bag-forming quality and high bag-loading rate
6. Motor control is adopted to adjust the bag width. Press and hold the control button to adjust the clamping width of each group at the same time
7. Some imported engineering plastic bearings are used to reduce the pollution of materials without refueling;
8. Adopt oil-free vacuum pump to avoid pollution of production environment.
9. Zipper bag opening mechanism is specially designed for the characteristics of zipper bag mouth to avoid deformation or damage of bag mouth
10. Packaging material loss is low, the machine USES prefabricated packaging bags, the packaging bag pattern is perfect, the sealing quality is good, so as to improve the product grade.
11, in line with the food processing industry health standards, the parts and components in contact with the materials or packaging bags on the machine are processed with stainless steel or other materials in line with food hygiene requirements, to ensure the health and safety of food.
12, the packaging range is wide, through the selection of different meters, can be used for liquid, paste, particles, powder, irregular block material packaging.
13. The packaging is suitable for a wide range of prefabricated bags and paper bags made of multi-layer composite film, silicon dioxide, aluminum foil, single-layer PE, PP and other materials.