1. After receiving the vacuum packaging machine, do not plug it directly into the power supply. Lift the cover of the vacuum chamber first.If you have time, it is recommended to read the instruction manual and follow the instructions for use and maintenance.
2. Open the side cover of the machine with a phillips screwdriver or an Allen wrench, and observe the oil position through the vacuum pump oil mirror. Normally, the oil mirror should be 1/2 to 2/3 of the way.
3. Plug in the power cord and turn on the power switch.
4. Set the parameters such as exhaust time, heat sealing time and heat sealing temperature on the front operation panel.The pumping time depends on the package size and packaging requirements. For example, the larger the bag is, the longer the pumping time will be.The heat sealing time depends on the thickness of the packaging bag. The thicker the bag is, the longer the heat sealing time will be.Set the heat seal temperature indicator to "medium".
5. Bag the products that need vacuum packaging, then put the opening end on the sealing strip and pay attention to keep the bags straight. If you are packing in small bags, you can also pack multiple bags side by side.
6. Press down the transparent plexiglass cover and keep it for 1-2s, and release it after the cover is absorbed.The vacuum packaging machine will pack according to the set parameters, and finally automatically give up and open the lid to enter the next packaging process.
7. Please remember to turn off the power supply and unplug the power cord after using the machine, and then lift the glass cover to a high place and press down the "lock key" at the back of the machine to close the cover to ensure the safety and cleanness of the equipment.
Vacuum packaging machine, it can automatically draw out the air inside the packaging bag, after reaching a predetermined vacuum degree to complete the sealing process.It can also be filled with nitrogen and other mixed gases, and then complete the sealing process.