1. Raw material selection.In order to process the bread with good quality, the raw and auxiliary materials such as flour, white sugar, dry yeast, egg and edible oil should be selected with normal appearance, no peculiar smell, no impurity and qualified nutrition and safety index.
Tea leaves with normal appearance, no mildew and no peculiar smell are selected as raw materials for processing.Wash the tea leaves, add water to boil them, then use the machine to make tea pulp, and use it for later use.
2. With noodles.Put all the raw materials, such as flour, sugar, tea pulp, edible oil and dry yeast, into the dough beating machine.
3. The fermentation.In the production of bread, the role of dough fermentation in many ways, including: to promote dough volume expansion;Improve the processing performance of the dough, so that the dough has good extensibility, reduce the elasticity, help to wake up after bread and baking to obtain large volume;It is good for dough and bread to form loose and soft tissue structure.Give the bread an attractive aroma and taste.
Dough fermentation is divided into one fermentation and two fermentation.Two fermentation, for example, after the powder, general need only in 27 ℃ ~ 29 ℃ fermentation under four hours;After the second tone powder, fermentation under 28 ℃ ~ 32 ℃ for 1 hour or so.
4. Dough shaping.The shaping process is to make the fermented dough into a bread body of certain shape.Plastic including block, weighing, rolling, middle hair, molding, filling plate (filling) and other operations.
5. Wake up.The purpose of awakening is to make the dough aerate and puff up again, to obtain the volume needed for the finished product and to give the bread a higher flavor quality.
6. Bake.After the bread body is put into the oven, the carbon dioxide accumulated when the dough wakes up and the carbon dioxide produced by the yeast fermentation after the dough is put into the oven, as well as the water vapor and alcohol, etc. are heated to expand, generating steam pressure and rapidly increasing the volume of the bread.The performance of the oven is very important. Generally, the oven with humidifying device and temperature control should be selected.
7. Cool.Fresh tea bread temperature is very high, the crust is soft, not elastic, such as immediately packaging or slicing, once squeezed or collision, it is easy to break, broken or deformation.Moreover, due to the high temperature, hot bread into the packaging container, the container is easy to form water droplets, so that the skin and pulp water absorption become soft, but also for the growth and reproduction of mold to create conditions.So when the bread comes out of the oven, it has to cool down.Freshly made bread, skin temperature above 100 ℃, the pulp temperature at about 100 ℃.
8. Packaging.The cooled tea bread should be packed in time.