1. Wipe the oven inside and outside with a clean damp cloth before use to remove some dust.It can then be used with an empty stove for a while at high temperatures, which can sometimes produce white smoke, which is normal.Pay attention to ventilation and heat dissipation after baking.After waiting for cooling, clean water can be used to clean the inner wall of the furnace again.
2. Before baking any food, preheat it to the designated temperature to meet the baking time in the recipe.It takes about 10 minutes to preheat the oven, and if the oven preheats it for too long, it may affect the service life of the oven.
3. Besides the internal high temperature, the outer shell and the glass door are also very hot, so be careful when opening or closing the oven door to avoid burning by the glass door.When placing or removing the pan from the oven, be sure to use a handle. Direct contact with the pan or baked food is strictly prohibited.Do not touch the heater or other parts of the furnace chamber to avoid burns.
4. The gas oven should be placed in a ventilated place. The oven, zui, should not be placed close to the water source.
6. When using the oven, the temperature should be adjusted for upper and lower fires, and the upper and lower temperatures should be adjusted, and then turn the time button clockwise. At this time, the power indicator light is shining to prove that the oven is working.In the process of use, if we set the roast food for 30 minutes, but through observation, the food will be ready for 20 minutes, then we do not need to turn the time knob counterclockwise.